The Centre for IT & IP Law is a research center at the Faculty of Law of the University of Leuven (KU Leuven). On 4 October, they will celebrate three decades of our work at the crossroads of IP, ICT and Law with a celebratory conference.
The following Timelex lawyers will speak at this event:
- Niels Vandezande: The EU Cybersecurity Act
- Yung Shin Van Der Sype: Cybersecurity in the healthcare sector: Specific challenges and human-oriented solutions
- Ruben Roex: Cloud service providers under the NIS Directive and NIS Act: Where to draw the boundaries?
- Niels Vandezande: Originality in Belgian law
- Edwin Jacobs: Developments in electronic invoicing
See the full programme here.
- Date: 4 October 2019 (08.30 - 19.00)
- Location: Leuven, DV1 91.56 Auditorium Zeger Van Hee
- Address: Tiensestraat 41, 3000 Leuven
Click here to register »