Technology innovation and digital capabilities also infiltrate the insurance industry. Insurers increasingly embed digital technology, e.g. allow online or mobile customer onboarding or try to harvest big data sources, in order to improve customer experience and to lower the cost. Some insurers also consider teaming up with InsurTechs to accelerate the disruption their business processes.
Our legal team of specialist can help with just that. We are aware of both the legal and the business challenges and can deliver you not only just legal advice but pragmatic commercial solutions.
Timelex is an associate partner of B-hive, the fintech hub with offices in Brussels, London, New York and Tel Aviv.
Our insurance clients
- Financial institutions, banks and (online) insurance companies
- Insurance brokers and intermediaries
- Financial advisors
- Niche players
- Both newcomers (InsurTech) as incumbent insurers
- (Global) (re)insurance companies
- Insurance compliance platform
Our services for the insurance industry
- Legal and regulatory compliance when going from paper to digital, digitalisation of insurance business model and business processes
- Electronic signature and digital archiving
- Internet distribution, online selling, social media
- Privacy and data protection (GDPR), Big Data, DPO as a Service, Outsourced DPO
- Contracts, outsourcing, service level agreement (SLA), cloud
- Outsourcing and advice implementation new software
- Contract negotiations with IT suppliers
- Consumer protection
- Blockchain, distributed ledger
- Legal issues in the digital insurance ecosystem
- Dispute resolution – litigation – mediation - arbitration