On Wednesday 1 July, Geert Somers will be one of the speakers in the Privacy Rules webinar Public safety v. privacy: the covid-19 tracing apps conundrum.
For more information, see the brochure (PDF).
Who should watch the webinar?
- Comparison of how the COVID- 19 tracing apps have been developed and operate in select different countries
- Key priorities and concerns for DPAs: what they have been (and are)
- The precarious balance between upholding the privacy of the individual vs the potential benefits to public health
- How the tracing apps have been perceived and accepted by data subjects in those jurisdictions
- Whether these tracing apps open the door for other forms of tracking and tracing into the future
- Programming and developing a tracing app: the tech industry perspective
Join the webinar
Register here: https://bit.ly/tracingapps