Mahault Piéchaud Boura is specialised in privacy and data protection law (GDPR) and European and international law.
She assists companies and organisations in becoming GDPR compliant.
She is also involved in research projects in the areas of data protection, information technology, e-health, personalized medicine and consumer protection funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 program. In the context of these projects, she provides both legal and ethical analysis as well as broader support for Timelex's research partners in these projects.
Prior professional experience
In 2017, Mahault was an intern at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, and Project Officer at the European Confederation of Paper Industries (CEPI) in Brussels, which is the pan-European association representing the forest fibre and paper industry.
In 2016-2017, she was an intern at the Genshagen Foundation in Germany, a non-profit organisation which aims to promote Europe as a political and cultural project.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/ Europe (CIPP/E)
- Diploma of the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna, Vienna School of International Studies (Austria) (2016)
- LL.M. in International and European Law, 2015, Europe Institute, Saarland University (Germany) (2015)
- LL.M. in Public International Law, Aix-Marseille University (France) and University of Ottawa (Canada) (2014)
- Law degree, University of Strasbourg (France) (2012)